Wednesday 28 September 2011

New Zealand



By DGA Productions

Footage from Queenstown, New Zealand. Taken while on location for Kenny Mayne's Wider World of Sports.
Shot by Aaron Frutman & Michael Andrus. Edited by Andrus
music "Saeglópur" by Sigur Rós





By Chris Benny

This is a little video I put together on a recent trip to New Zealand.
Camera - Canon 5DII
Lenses - 16-35L, 24-70L, 70-200L.





By Michael Fletcher

These images are a snapshot of a recent family holiday to the south island of New Zealand. They were taken over a 11 day period during our travels. 
All the images were captured with the Canon XHA1 with a Letus 35 Extreme bolted to the front. I used only one lens which was a Canon L series f1.4 24mm. I had a 70mm-200mm at my disposal but as I didn't have a support bracket to hold it up I was scared the extra weight was going to snap the adapter off the front of my camera. Not a good idea.
I took about 3 hours of footage which doesn't sound like much but it was a family holiday after all.
Nearly forgot. The music was by Hans Zimmer "The Thin Red Line". Man I love that music.
View some of Christians stills of New Zealand at www.christianfletcher.com.au make a comment on his blog he loves that stuff.





By nana443


Stunning 1080p cinematography by Curt Morgan.
Aotearoa, a short film.
Music composed by Jamie Ponsigleone and Dustin Varga "IBEX"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...