Saturday 1 October 2011

Yellowstone Nationalpark



By IE·DNlab 

Here´s the fourth part of my "Natural Wonders" sequel.
We just had two days in the Yellowstone and it was unfortunately much to less, as we couldn´t see anything, the Yellowstone has to offer.
The Yellowstone is the worlds very first Nationalpark and of course also one of the most beautiful.
When I was a child, I saw a lot of documentaries and heard so much about the Yellowstone and I've sworn to myself, that one day, I will visit this park.
I could talk so much about this wonderful piece on earth, but not only one word can describe such a natural wonder.
Enjoy.
Equipment used:
.Canon EOS 7D,
.B+W MRC Polarizer, slim,
.Tokina AF 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro DX,
.Kenko Polarizer,
.Sigma AF 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG macro,
.Kenko Polarizer Digital Pro,
.Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 USM L IS,
.B+W MRC Polarizer, slim,
.ND Fader,
.Manfrotto 190 DB tripod,
.Manfrotto MA 055 CXPRO3 tripod,
.Manfrotto 701 HDV videohead,
.Manfrotto 700RC2 videohead,
.Manfrotto 808 RC4 3way-head,
.Cam-Slider,
.JJC-TM-A remote switch/timer,
.LowePro Shoulder Harness & Waistbelt,
.Zoom H2 Audiorecorder,
.LCD-VF Viewfinder
Shot at ISO 100, 1/50, f2.8-13, 23.976 fps, superflat picture style,
edited in Canopus Edius and Premiere, graded in After Effects



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...