Tuesday 4 October 2011

Owens Valley



By Henry Jun Wah Lee

This is a short film capturing some of the beauty of Owens Valley in Autumn.
Owens Valley is between the Eastern Sierras and the White Mountains in California. Photographers flock to this area around early October to capture the fall colors. I also love coming here to visit Mono Lake and the Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest.
I visit Owens Valley at least once a year and this year I brought with me a motion control system to play with. It adds an additional dimension to my work and I plan to incorporate it into my future projects.
Soundtrack is Beautiful by Apocalyptica. 
Shot using a Canon 5D Mk II with 14mm 2.8 L, 16-35mm 2.8L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 70-200mm 2.8L. Motion control system is a Kessler Crane Pocket Dolly with 1000:1 motor and Oracle Controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...