Monday 31 October 2011

Nashville



By Kevin Huggins

My short film of my trip to Nashville, Tennessee... well actually not the whole trip, just one day - Sunday Nov. 7, 2010.  
I had never been to Nashville, but here are some cool things I discovered:
1. Jack's BBQ has the best beef brisket I have ever eaten, and their corn bread is top notch.
2. There seems to be a decent sized Middle Eastern community, so there was an abundance of great mid-east cuisine.
3. Downtown Nashville is very walkable (unlike Downtown Miami), but that could be because the weather was very comfortable for me (low 60s oF) ;)
Cameras:
Video Footage: Canon 5DMKII shot with only a Canon 50mm f/1.4
Timelapse Footage: Canon 7D with a Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro graded with Magic Bullet Looks
Music: "Nashville" - Freddy V


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...