Monday 26 September 2011

Tokyo



By Vid Nikolic

Four days in Tokyo - 08.2010.
Canon EOS 7 D
Tamron 17-50 2.8
Edited - Final Cut Pro, Magicbullet Looks
Music - jamendo.com :
Yusaku - Ueno Brainwash Laundry
Trickster (Atsuki) - Oh Sunny Day





By Claire&Max

At last, our clip of Tokyo!

It was the 26th and 27th of december 2009, and it's our last video for 2009!
So, 48h in Tokyo it's very short but enough to do the clip. I had my lovely guide, Claire, to guide me in the subway and show me good locations (I'm geograph but Tokyo is to difficult for me to know where and HOW to go to!! ;-)
And what about Tokyo?? Waouw!!!! This city is really a video game!! Manga sound everywhere, excentric but very respectable and discipline young people!!
We loved it!
Panasonic hdc sd9
Sony fx1000
Canon 7D
Music: Anois, "Beds and Dishes", under Creative Common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...