Friday 30 September 2011

Abu Dhabi



By erwin magbanua 

Hi guys, this is my first personal video project. I'm a Filipino from Cagayan de Oro City, currently working in Abu dhabi. First time with video shooting and pretty lucky its with the Canon EOS 7D. I never had a video camera of my own before until now. I'm still trying to learn this thing thru good ol' self-learning and getting inspiration from a lot of people all over the internet. But oh well, there is a first time for everything I guess. Please don't be too harsh on the critiques! hehe.
All shots done in abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Using up 2 separate mornings and one cold afternoon for video timelapse. I also tried to shoot when there was nobody around, like early morning or when everybody else are working and in the office. Even tho I have a lot of things in mind, I was not able to really stay long out there and shoot. I have a very busy schedule and very little free time.
All shots using Canon EOS 7D.
LENSES
Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8 L USM
Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...